About Me



My Secret Cafe...
is a place where I share the things that make me smile, things that inspire me, are useful to know or are just simply beautiful and amazingly brilliant or stylish.

I love discovering new things and talking about them. It might be a new fashion or beauty product, a must-have plant for my secret garden, or healthy food ideas that are simple, tasty and good. It could be a stunning new photo, piece of art or decor or really anything that gets me excited enough to share with others, who knows!!

I hope you stop by again and enjoy discovering some of my secrets too!

Jayne




Monday 6 June 2011

The Ultimate Body Lotion...

Yes, it's here...the ultimate body lotion that has an ongoing moisturising effect! 

I have tried so many and thought OK so let's try another new one thinking it would be OK but just another body lotion. But guys, honestly I have to say I am so impressed with Garnier's New Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion...from the rich but easily absorbed texture to how long it leaves a wonderful luxurious silky feeling that lasts like no other!! My skin felt soft, smooth and totally hydrated the following day and the next...Try it and you'll see. I have not found this level of long-term hydration except from the more expensive brands until now. It comes in Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Mango and Cocoa Butter depending on how dry your skin is and is available in leading stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment